lørdag 27. februar 2016

Day 5 - 4 ever

I have a lot of amazing and great friends. Best friends even. And I hope you all know I love you and cherish you. 

Day 5 - draw your best friend 


I chose to draw my very first best friend, Ragnhild. We met in first grade when we were 6 years old, and we've been friends ever since. Over 20 years of friendship, now that's something special! (not that you guys aren't special, you know who you are).  We've done so much stuff together, and even if she lives far away from me, when we talk on the phone or see each other it's like we saw each other yesterday. It's been fun growing growing up with you bestie, here's to future adventures! ;) 

I chose to go for a more realistic style today, as I know the subject will probably love that (since she's been badgering me about drawing here for a couple of years now). Better late than never!
The entire drawing was made in Photoshop with a Wacom Cintiq 13hd tablet screen. 

Have a GREAT weekend cuties! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Åååååååhhh❤️ Takk fineste du. I love you to the moon and back my Bff4ever��❤️

    SvarSlett